Our practice provides dental services to adults and children in the Cache Valley area. Over the past several years our practice has grown and thrived. Fortunately for you, this growth has created the demand for new team members. We are seeking individuals who are well-presented and have excellent anticipation, multi-tasking and communication skills. Fluency in Spanish preferred but not required. We are looking for someone with a proven track record of being reliable, energetic, exhibiting common sense and making a difference in the lives of others. The person we are seeking must be creative, have confidence and bring solutions to the problem while being an advocate for our fast-paced office.
• Management of brand and image
• Growing our patient base through effective marketing programs for existing patients and new markets
• Manage online patient reviews/testimonials and encourage feedback
• Management of website and social media accounts
• Write unique and creative materials for various marketing campaigns including company blog and social media
• Proactively maintaining and updating all brand and marketing materials
• Track and report marketing statistics and progress
• Represent the company at various community events
• Plan and execute patient appreciation events and giveaways
If you are merely looking for a “job” please don’t waste your time or ours. We are looking for someone who is excited to kick start or continue their career! If you think you are a good fit, we need more than your resume. To allow us to better know you, please also send a letter describing yourself. Listed below is the information that must be contained in your letter:
Explain why this position appeals to you.
Include your salary history.
Explain what you feel your special qualifications are. Be specific. Tell us why we should select you for an interview over all the other qualified applicants.
Explain your long term plans and goals. Where will life take you in the next few years? Where do you see yourself professionally five years from now?
Include your contact information, specifically an email address where you can be easily reached.
Please submit to email@example.com. Our management team will personally review both your letter and resume. Successful applicants will be contacted for an interview but feel free to contact us to check on the status of your application.